The eldest discovered the theatre a few weeks ago. He’s spending his time acting and playing us.
– I called Mom. She’ll be here in an hour.
– What phone did you call her with?
– With mine! Because I have a phone!
He shows me one of his toys, I understand the plot and decide to challenge his lead.
– Who’s your mobile carrier? Mom and I are Bouygues’ customers but other people might prefer SFR or Orange.
– Who sells you your package? Who lets you make your calls?
– Ah, I know, it’s E.T.! He’s the most convenient way to call home!